How to Propose Clawing Back Granted Tokens
Click "New Proposal" as seen in the bottom right corner of this image.
Step Three: Input a Title and Description for your proposal.
Step Four: Select the Transaction type. In this case, you will select Clawback.
Step Five: Fill out the clawback information.
- Voter: The Solana wallet address that received the Grant.
- Deposit: A single voter could receive multiple Grants. Selecting this determines which Grant the proposal would clawback.
- Clawback Destination: The Treasury Account the clawed back tokens should go into
Note: if you try to clawback tokens that have voted on an active proposal the tokens will be transferred back to the treasury, the vote will stay, but the user will no longer have the voting power.
- The PsyFi DAO executes a Grant to Alice.
- Alice votes on active proposals.
- The PsyFi DAO executes a Clawback of Alice's Grant.
- The tokens are pulled back to the Treasury, Alice no longer has voting power, but her active votes still count.
- The other requirements to get into murky waters are:
- 1.Strict or Early VoteTipping and/or
- 2.Governance of the active proposals have longer voting periods than the clawback so they finish before the clawback completes.