PSY is purely a governance token that manages the smart contracts, and treasury of tokens through on-chain voting. Proposals will be made on-chain, and voted on with the PSY token.
The PsyFi protocols generates revenue from fees. These fees are deposited into an address controlled by the governance protocol, with which PSY tokens can make proposals and cast votes.
Note: The PsyFI Protocol is not available in the United States or other prohibited jurisdictions.
- Token Symbol: PSY
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 62,000,000
- Token Type: SPL
- Token Contract: PsyFiqqjiv41G7o5SMRzDJCu4psptThNR2GtfeGHfSq
- Team/Contributors/Advisors: 15%
- For building PsyFi from the ground up.
- Private Round 1: 5%
- Our initial funding round with an emphasis on Market Makers who can provide liquidity for PsyFi.
- Private Round 2: 7%
- Our second funding round with an emphasis on investors who can help PsyFi grow. Participants of this round got in at the same price as IEO participants.
- IEO: 3%
- 1% FTX IEO
- 1% Gate IEO
- 1% Initial liquidity and rewards initiatives
- DAO Treasury: 60%
- The token allocation for the PsyFi DAO. These tokens can be unlocked through future governance proposals to further grow the PsyFi Ecosystem.
- External Contributor Fund: 8%
- These tokens will be used to fund, and incentivize contributors that help grow the PsyFi Ecosystem. At this time they have yet to be allocated, and are not a part of the circulating supply.
- PSY Liquidity Provisions: 2%
- Reserves for market makers on exchanges.
Yes, Team and Private Round coins are vested for four years with a one year cliff. However, during the Token Generation Event, 10% of the Private Round 1 and 10% of the Private Round 2 coins will enter the circulating supply.
PSY is currently available on the following exchanges, with more to come:
There is currently no staking mechanism, however, this can change in the future through on-chain governance.
No, the protocol revenue is deposited into an address controlled by governance.